Venus Viva is known as the new gold standard medical aesthetic experience. The venus Viva is a non-invasive and effective treatment that stimulates fibroblasts in the skin to make new collagen, while simultaneously tightening the existing collagen fibers to improve skin laxity, texture, lines and wrinkles. It can be used to treat acne scars, improve texture, tighten skin, reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This technology combines NanoFractional Radio Frequency and one-of-a-kind SmartScan technology. The SmartScan hand piece sends multiple fractional radiofrequency (RF) currents into the skin using patented scanner technology. This scanner allows for more uniform and safe delivery of energy. The RF generates heat in the dermis stimulating the body's own healing response, which is the production of new collagen. The energy settings are customized for each patient and allow the medical professional to design an individualized treatment plan to address the patient's specific concerns. Since it is a fractional treatment, there is no weeping, oozing or extended downtime.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
*Results can be seen after just one treatment. 3-4 treatments of the Venus Viva are recommended and are done at 2 weekly intervals. Maintenance treatments to retain benefits one to twice a year can be beneficial as aging is an ongoing process.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE VENUS VIVA PROCEDURE?
- Patients with fine lines, wrinkles, and surface irregularities of the skin
- Patients with acne scars
- Patients with pigment irregularities such as sun damage and brown spots
- Patients with loose skin that want tightening and lifting
- Patients that want to improve the tone and texture of the skin
- Patients with redness
- *Safe on all skin types, regardless of age and color
- *Safe for both men and women
VENUS VIVA RECOVERY
The procedure may involve using a topical anesthetic cream if the patient desires. The numbing cream is applied 30 minutes before the treatment.
Immediately after the treatment:
- The skin will be red and warm which will resolve in a few hours. Some *patients will experience a mild sunburn sensation and redness post treatment, which will generally subside within 36 hours.
- We suggest that you do not apply any treatments to the skin fro the first 12 hours after the procedure.
- Most *patients can return to regular daily activities the morning after the procedure.
- Avoid any sun exposure for 48 hours following your treatment.
- A mineral makeup can be applied 24 hours after treatment.
- Broad spectrum sun protection with at least a SPF of 30 is recommended for daily use during and after treatments.
Venus Concept - Making World Headlines
VENUS VIVA SAFETY RISKS
Radio frequency has been used in medicine for many years and is known to be a *safe and effective technology. There is minimal downtime compared to deeper Erbium and CO2 resurfacing. We recommend that you do not take part in any physical activities the day of the treatment as it can make the skin feel very hot. Redness and swelling are the most commonly reported post treatment symptoms.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.