Dr. Ben J. Tittle is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been in the practice of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery since 1989. His goal in the practice of plastic surgery is to deliver the highest quality patient care by applying knowledge and technical expertise within a caring and personal environment. Your consultation with Dr. Tittle will help guide you in deciding what procedures will best achieve your goals.
A native Texan, born and raised, Dr. Tittle performed his undergraduate training at Stephen F. Austin University, where he was at the top of his class. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School of Dallas in 1980. Dr. Tittle completed his Internal Medicine internship at Baylor Medical Center followed by a residency in General Surgery from 1980 to 1986 at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He completed his training with a Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 1989. He is currently Vice President of Dallas Society of Plastic Surgery and Co-Founder of Highland Dermatology in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Tittle is one of the countries most accomplished Sculptra Aesthetic specialists and regularly teaches other physicians on the proper use of this product. He is also a trainer for many companies including Allergan, Cynosure, Galderma, Merz and VASER with extensive experience and knowledge in breast enhancements and body contouring including VASER liposuction and tummy tucks. Dr. Tittle has clinics throughout the United States including Chicago.
Dr. Tittle is a Clinical Instructor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and has authored several publications on plastic and reconstructive surgery. He currently owns and operates his own surgery center located at Preston and Royal in Dallas, Texas. He has a son and daughter. His personal interests include snow skiing, cycling and spending time with his children.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1993
- American Board of Surgery, 1987
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Active Member, 1997
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Parkland Surgical Society
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Plastic Surgery Residency, Dallas, TX, 1986 - 1989
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, General Surgery Residency, Dallas, TX, 1981 - 1986
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship, 1980 – 1981
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Doctor of Medicine, 1980
- Alpha Chi Honor Society, 1976
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, St. Paul Hospital, Dallas, Texas, 1994 - present
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas, Clinical Instructor Plastic Surgery, 1990 – present
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas, Assistant Instructor,
1984 – 1986
- Tittle, B.J., English, J.M, Hodges, P.L., "Microsurgery: Free tissue transfer and replantation", Selected Readings in Plastic Surgery, 1993, Vol 7, No 11, 1-30
- Tittle, B.J., Rohrich, R.J., "Lip, Cheek, and Scalp Reconstruction and Hair Transplantation", Selected Readings in Plastic Surgery, Vol 7, No 15, 1-37
- English, J.M., Tittle, B.J., Barton, F.E., "Breast Cancer, Cancer Prophylaxis and Breast Reconstruction", Selected Readings in Plastic Surgery, Vol 7, No 29, 1-37.
- Tittle, B.J., English, J.M., Burd, H.S., "Lower Extremity Reconstruction", Selected Readings in Plastic Surgery, Vol 7, No 37, 1-33